Saturday, March 24, 2018

About Me!

Hello!


My name is KC and I am trying out this keto thing.

What does that mean? 
Pretty much, it means that I eat very few cards, moderate protein and high fat.  In fact, I try to only eat around 15-20g of carbohydrates each day.

Yes, that means no bread, no pastries, no sugar, no potatoes!

Why would I do this?!
Keto diets are great for a variety of things.  My main focus for this lifestyle is weight loss.  By limiting your body of carbohydrates, your body is forced to start producing ketones.  By doing this, your body has to switch from using carbohydrates and sugars as its main source of energy to using fats.  Yes, this means that in your everyday life, once you are in ketosis, your body is using and burning your stored fats cells to use for energy.  Hence, weight loss. 

Tell me more!
That's what this blog is going to be all about!  Join me in my weight loss journey, learn about keto diets, see what I eat in a day and learn some new recipes!

I hope you guys enjoy following me in my journey and learn a bit about me and keto.  And please, if you are also following this lifestyle, connect with me! I love learning more and getting new advice!

Image result for keto foods


  

No comments:

Post a Comment